In The News
I was in a deep leather chair on the fourth floor of the University Club on San Francisco’s Nob Hill viewing a downtown obscured in a smoke haze generated by the terrible Camp Fire, still smoldering 150 mi. to the northeast. At long last, it was finally raining.
- Build your personal brand through a professional social media preference
- Create a simple business card to hand out at events
- Follow up with people who give you their business card
- Create a resume and website that talks about who you are
- Ask local operators for informational interviews
YOUTH MOVEMENT: Millennials are a new breed of private jet flyer. These experience-driven young professionals expect their journeys to be high tech – from booking systems through to inflight services and connectivity. In this article, API's Sheryl Barden talks about the demand for inflight connectivity among millennial travelers as well as how the business aviation sector can help attract millennial aviation professionals.