In The News
I was in a deep leather chair on the fourth floor of the University Club on San Francisco’s Nob Hill viewing a downtown obscured in a smoke haze generated by the terrible Camp Fire, still smoldering 150 mi. to the northeast. At long last, it was finally raining.
- Build your personal brand through a professional social media preference
- Create a simple business card to hand out at events
- Follow up with people who give you their business card
- Create a resume and website that talks about who you are
- Ask local operators for informational interviews