GBAA Safety Day
Date(s) - August 29, 2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Join API’s CEO Sheryl Barden for the 2019 GBAA Safety Day in Marietta, GA. She will host an interactive discussion regarding the aviation talent shortage and share best-practices.
About the 2019 GBAA Safety Day
08:00 – Registration & Continental Breakfast
Stay tuned for more details and the full agenda. You may also visit the GBAA website.
16:00 – Closing Remarks and Raffle Prizes
Mission of the Georgia Business Aviation Association
- To promote the aviation interest of companies, in the state of Georgia, operating aircraft as an aid to the conduct of their business.
- To foster among them the highest degree of operational efficiency and safety.
- To bring Members into closer personal and friendly relations with each other, to interchange ideas on operational matters.
- To advance and maintain an enlightened understanding on the part of the government and airport authorities of member problems.
- To take such steps as proper and necessary in order to promote better relations and secure proper advantage from regulatory and other agencies, and by these means to attain wider recognition of the fact that business aviation is of primary importance to the economy of the nation.