IAWA 2019 General Aviation Women’s Leadership Forum
Date(s) - May 05, 2019 - May 06, 2019
The Archer Hotel
On May 6 at 3:30 p.m., during a panel discussion titled “Leading Today and in the Future,” Sheryl will discuss how aviation organizations can successfully hire, retain, and expand the roles of women in general aviation and the skills that women need to possess and develop in order to lead.
With five generations in the workforce (Gen Z, Millennial, Baby Boomers, Gen X, Gen Y), how do we cooperate, collaborate and prepare the next generation of leaders in our industry?
Sheryl Barden, Aviation Personnel International
Michelle Burrell, Rolls Royce CorporateCare
Maria Gonzalez, McAfee & Taft
Sierra Grimes, NBAA
Divya Kamania, Boeing and past IAWA Scholarship recipient
Moderator: Joanne Barbera, Barbera & Watkins, LLC
Male and female aviation professionals are invited to join IAWA’s one-day forum with the emphasis on what we can do as individuals, business leaders, and general aviation community members to encourage and empower one another and the generations that follow. You can expect to:
- Hear experienced leaders share their tools for success
- Support and develop the next generation of industry leaders
- Learn how leading GA organizations hire, develop, retain, and empower female leaders
- Discuss GA’s current challenges and opportunities for growth
- Be inspired by how GA supports its communities
- Meaningfully expand your professional network
Click here to see the agenda.
Registration Rates – Register Today
Register before April 1, 2019 to save $100.00
- IAWA Member @ $249.00 USD
- Non-Member @ $349.00 USD
Guests can make reservations online by clicking here or by calling Central Reservations at (844) 656-8633 and mentioning the IAWA 2019 Women’s General Aviation Forum.