JetNet iQ Global Business Aviation Summit
Date(s) - June 04, 2019 - June 05, 2019
JETNET iQ GLOBAL BUSINESS AVIATION SUMMIT
Join API’s Sheryl Barden for a panel at the 9th Annual JetNet iQ Global Business Aviation Summit in Westchester, NY on June 4-5.
As with past Summits, for the convenience of our attendees, our event date and location are adjacent to the 2019 NBAA Regional Forum on June 6th.
Sheryl is a panelist on Day 1 from 3:30 to 4:15 to cover the topic of “industry talent.”
Panel: Industry Talent
- Do we have a talent gap in business aviation? If so, what’s being done, and what else needs doing?
- Where are bizav companies succeeding and/or failing in the hunt for talent?
- How are the needs of younger generations different from other generations?
- How do we avoid burnout amongst our best and brightest?
- When is enough (compensation) enough? How do we prepare for another day when pilots would “fly for food?”
- How do we bring much more diverse talent into our industry?
Rollie Vincent: Summit Co-Chair / JETNET iQ Creator/Director
Joseph Barber: Vice President of Fleet Development, Clay Lacy Aviation
Sheryl Barden: President & CEO, Aviation Personnel International
Todd Duncan: Chairman, Duncan Aviation
Debbie Mercer-Irwin: President, Wright Brothers Aircraft Title / American Guaranty Trust
To view the agenda, click here.
IGNITING IDEAS. PROVOKING CHANGE.
NEW INSIGHTS. NEW PREDICTIONS.
A very limited number of seats are available.
Reserve by February 28th, 2019 for our special rate of $995 and save $100 off our regular rate of $1,095. For details, visit the event website.