On September 6, Jennifer Pickerel of Aviation Personnel International was featured on the Business Aviation Collection Podcast.
Jennifer’s story is a remarkable one – from being an English major and aspiring poet to becoming a prominent figure in Aviation.
In this episode, host Lindsay Ancora and Jennifer Pickerel discuss:
- The unclear path of leadership in Aviation Maintenance and Scheduling & Dispatching
- How to debunk the myth that directors of aviation must be pilots
- How a recent report explains why there’s a talent crisis in aviation
- The importance of continuing education in aviation.
- The boundless advantages of networking
- How good leadership is attainable — leaders are made, not born
Buckle up and prepare for takeoff!
Brought to you by Business Aviation Collective and LD Aviation.